Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has announced notification for the Sarkari Naukri of 138 Livestock Inspector, Senior Clerk, Clerk-Typist, Stenographer (Higher Grade), Stenographer (Lower Grade) & Driver Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-07-2017 at 12:00 PM to 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below…
AHD Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No of Posts – 729 Posts
Last Date 24 March
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Livestock Supervisor
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AHD Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- As per AHD Maharashtra Notification 2019
- Written Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in AHD Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to AHD Maharashtra careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the AHD Maharashtra Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AHD Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.03.2019
|| Important Link ||