Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees.
SAIL Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 72 Posts
Last Date 10 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kolkata
Name of the Post:
- Mining Sirdar
- Applicants who have completed 10th, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SAIL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,830/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Trade Test / Skill Test
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.sail.co.in SAIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SAIL careers page at the official website www.sail.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SAIL Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.03.2019
|| Important Link ||