National Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for NIT Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
NIT Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 72 posts
Last Date 03 March
Organization: National Institute of Technology
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 72 posts
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Post Name: Professor, Associate Professor &
Official Website: www.nitsri.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 09.02.2020
Last Date: 03.03.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I and II)
- Associate Professor
- The candidates must have passed B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIT Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.70,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitsri.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NIT Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2020 to 03.03.2020
||Official Links for NIT Sarkari Naukri||