Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of the Assistant Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 712 posts
Last Date 27 Jan
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 712 posts
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 30.12.2019
Last Date: 27.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed a B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 105/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 130.12.2019 to 27.01.2020
||Official Links for UPPSC Sarkari Naukri||