Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has issued the latest notification for ICFRE Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ICFRE Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 69 posts
Walk-in-Interview Last Date 29 Jan
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 69 posts
Post Name: JRF
Official Website: www.tfri.icfre.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in-Interview: 27.01.2020 to 29.01.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 43
- Project Assistant – 25
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ICFRE Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs. 16,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.org
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Tropical Forest Research Institute, P.0.-R.F.R.C., Mandia Road, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 27.01.2020 to 29.01.2020
||Official Links for ICFRE Sarkari Naukri||