Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB) has issued the latest notification for TNCWWB Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Record Clerk, Driver. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 69 Posts
Last Date 30 September
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Post Name||Record Clerk, Driver|
Details of Vacancies:
- Record Clerk – 37
- Driver – 32
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TNCWWB Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Record Clerk – Rs.15,900/- to Rs.50,400/-
- Driver – Rs.19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Exam / Interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tncwwb.onlineregistrationform.org/TNCWWB/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TNCWWB Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
|| Official Links For TNCWWB Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here