Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for KPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the Post of AE, Draftsman. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 67 Posts
Last Date 04 November
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||67 Posts|
|Post Name||AE, Draftsman|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For KPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 26,500 – Rs. 83,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per KPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 04.11.2020