Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has issued the latest notification for FSSAI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the Post of Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total No. Posts – 66 Posts
Last Date 02 November
|Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||66 Posts|
Details of Vacancies:
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Manager
- Manager (IT)
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Private Secretary
- Personal Secretary
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for FSSAI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per FSSAI Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.09.2020 to 02.11.2020