The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of Uttarakhand. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
PSC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 65 Posts
Last Date 17 January
Employment Type: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post:
- Civil Judge (Jr Division)
- Applicants who have completed a Degree in law / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UKPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.27,700-770- 33,090-920- 40,450- 1080- 44,770/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.185.40
- OBC of Uttarakhand: Rs.185.40
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 95.40
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ukpsc.gov.in UKPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UKPSC careers page at the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UKPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UKPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.12.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.01.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 17.01.2019
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2019
|| Important Links ||