The National Institutes of Technology are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which declared them as institutions of national importance alongside Indian Institutes of Technology.
NIT Recruitment 2018
Total No. Posts – 65 Posts
Last Date 14 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kurukshetra, Haryana
Name of the Post:
- Sr. Students Activities & Sports Officer
- Sr. Technical Officer
- Technical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant
- Library & Information Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIT Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 27 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 2,09,200/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.nitkkr.ac.in NIT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NIT careers page at the official website www.nitkkr.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NIT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
|| Important Links For NIT ||