CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute has issued the latest notification for NGRI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 65 Posts
Last Date 25 September
|Organization||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Post Name||Project Assistant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Scientist – I
- Project Scientist – II
- The candidates must have passed a Degree, Master’s Degree, B. Tech. / B.E, M. Tech /M.S./M.E. in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NGRI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Salary Package: Rs. 67700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ngri.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NGRI Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.09.2020 to 25.09.2020