Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) has issued the latest notification for ICFRE – IWST Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JRF, JPF, PA & FA. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ICFRE – IWST Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 64 posts
Walk-in-Interview Last Date 03 Jan
Organization: Institute of Wood Science and Technology
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 64 posts
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Post Name: JRF, JPF, PA & FA
Official Website: www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in Date: 03.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellows
- Junior Project Fellows
- Project Assistant
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc./ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ICFRE – IWST Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.13,500 – Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICFRE/IWST, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 03.01.2020
||Official Links for ICFRE – IWST Sarkari Naukri||