Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued the latest notification for ECIL Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ECIL Sarkari Naukri
Total No.of Posts – 64 posts
Last Date 04 Jan
Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 64 posts
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 06.12.2019
Last Date: 04.012020
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ECIL Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.48,160/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per ECIL Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.12.2019 to 04.01.2020
||Official Links for ECIL Sarkari Naukri||