The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
AAI Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 64 Posts
Last Date 05 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kolkata
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Assistant Posts (Fire Service)
- Applicants who have completed 12th/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AAI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,500 to 28,500/-
- Application Fee – Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.aai.aero AAI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to AAI careers page at the official website www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the AAI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
|| Important Links ||