Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for APSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||637 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Salary Package: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per APSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.08.2020 to 12.10.2020