Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of the Veterinary Officer, Engineer, Profesor & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 608 Posts
Last Date 01 October
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||608 Posts|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer, Engineer, Profesor & Others|
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, MBBS, MD, MS, or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.105/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.09.2020 to 01.10.2020
|| Official Links For UPPSC Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here