Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for OPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
OPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 606 posts
Last Date 02 March
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 606 posts
Post Name: Lecturer
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 08.02.2020
Last Date: 02.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 48 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- All Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per OPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2020 to 02.03.2020
||Official Links for OPSC Sarkari Naukri||