Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Delhi) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Engineer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.E /B. Tech /MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the CDAC Recruitment 2020.
- Minimum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 34,100 – Rs. 41,261/-
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Nil
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CDAC at www.cdac.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of CDAC Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for CDAC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||31.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||15.11.2020|