Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued the latest notification for UKPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||571 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed the PG Degree in the concerned subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UKPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 posts
- Maximum Age: 42 posts
Salary: Rs.47600 – 151100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UKPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2020 to 01.11.2020