Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Non-Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||57 Posts|
|Post Name||Non – Executive|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant
- Junior Quality Control Analyst
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Refer to official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per IOCL Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2020 to 07.11.2020