Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for BPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
BPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 553 posts
Last Date 21 Feb
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 553 posts
Post Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 07.02.2020
Last Date: 21.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in law or the equivalent from a recognized Board for BPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- General and Other State Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.02.2020 to 21.02.2020
||Official Links for BPSC Sarkari Naukri||