Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO) has issued the latest notification for ISRO SAC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Technician, Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Post Name||Technician, Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientist / Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./ M.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ISRO SAC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age:35 years
Salary Package: Rs.21,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sac.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ISRO SAC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.03.2020 to 15.10.2020 (Extended Date)