Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Engineers/Officers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Dredge Cadets
- Trainee Marine Engineers
- NCV (Trainees)
- Trainee Electrical Officers
- The candidates must have passed 10th, B.E/B. Tech, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.10,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/St Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dredge-india.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.09.2020 to 17.10.2020 (Date Extended)