Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Geophysicist & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 53 Posts
Last Date 27 Feb
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 53 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Geophysicist & Others
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 08.02.2020
Last Date: 27.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientist B (Geo-Physics)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Physics)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)
- Assistant Geophysicist
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardiology)
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cancer Surgery)
- System Analyst
- Specialist Grade III (Microbiology/Bacteriology)
- Specialist Grade III (Nephrology)
- Specialist Grade III (Urology)
- Lecturer in English
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, Master Degree, B.E./ B.Tech, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.15, 600 – Rs. 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2020 to 27.02.2020
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||