Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the latest notification for MPPEB Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 52 Posts
Last Date 12 October
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer / Draftsman|
Details of Vacancies:
- Sub Engineer / Draftsman
- The candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech / Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MPPEB Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MPPEB Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.09.2020 to 12.10.2020