Delhi Pollution Control Committee Officials have issued the latest notification for the DPCC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JRF, SRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
DPCC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 50 posts
Last Date 18 Dec
Organization: Delhi Pollution Control Committee Officials
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 50 posts
Post Name: JRF, SRF
Official Website: www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 05.12.2019
Last Date: 18.12.2019
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 26
- Senior Research Fellow – 16
- Research Associate – 08
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D. or M.E./M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DPCC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 47,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.12.2019 to 18.12.2019
||Official Links for DPCC Sarkari Naukri||