Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has issued the latest notification for DME Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 484 Posts
Last Date 07 October
|Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||484 Posts|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Nursing Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DME Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DME Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2020 to 07.10.2020