Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 45 Posts
Last Date 13 Dec
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 48 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner & Other
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.11.2019
Last Date: 13.12.2019
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar
- Senior Examiner
- Assistant Director (Banking),
- Assistant Director
- Principal Design Officer (Construction),
- Senior Design Officer
- Senior Technical Officer (Design)
- Director (Safety)
- Labour Institute (DGFASLI)
- The candidates must have passed the Degree in Law, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.11.2019 to 13.12.2019
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||