Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for WCD Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Nurse/ ANM/ DEO & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||47 Posts|
- SAA Manager
- Social Worker
- Nurse/ ANM
- Ast.Cum Data Entry Operator
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ MSW/ M.Sc/ PG/ Bachelor Degree/ DCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- District Welfare Officer, WCD&SC, 1st Floor, Old Block, Collectorate Complex, Chirag All Lane, Nampalli Station Road, Hyderabad, Pin: 500 001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 26.10.2020