Urban Development And Housing Department have issued the latest notification for UDHD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
UDHD Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 463 posts
Last Date 08 Jan
Organization: Urban Development And Housing Department,
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 463 posts
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.12.2019
Last Date: 27.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 377
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 44
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 42
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma In Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UDHD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.urban.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UDHD Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.12.2019 to 27.01.2020
||Official Links for UDHD Sarkari Naukri||