Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for APSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JE & AE. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
APSC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 21 Dec
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 463 posts
Post Name: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 20.11.2019
Last Date: 21.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Tech/B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board for APSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Salary Package: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
“Deputy Secretary, APSC,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.11.2019 to 21.12.2019
||Official Links for APSC Sarkari Naukri||