Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management has issued the latest notification for VAMNICOM Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Clerk, Officer, Peon & Recovery Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Total NO. Posts – 45 Posts
Last Date 30 September
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk
- Recovery Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate/Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For VAMNICOM Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vamnicom.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per VAMNICOM Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.09.2020 to 30.09.2020