The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is an autonomous, statutory body tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India.
IRDAI Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 45 Posts
Last Date 07 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Telangana
Name of the Post:
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Applicants who have completed UG, PG, B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IRDAI Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 50 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 49,000 – 72,200/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.irdai.gov.in IRDAI Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India,
Survey No. 115/1, Financial District,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2019
|| Important Link ||