Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission.
PSC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 446 Posts
Last Date 26 February
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – 39100 with 6000 AGP
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.120/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.02.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 26.02.2019
- Date of Examination: Mar/April 2019
|| Important Link ||