Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar has issued the latest notification for UDHD Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Urban Development and Housing Department (UDHD), Bihar|
|Type of Employment||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||442 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer – 442 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UDHD Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 27,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.state.bihar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UDHD Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.11.2020 to 07.12.2020