Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Scientific Assistant
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS, or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- General/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.10.2020 to 29.10.2020