The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian Public health, Biotechnology and Translational research center located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centers in India, and the largest center, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University.
NIN Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 44 Posts
Last Date 24 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Name of the Post:
- Life Sciences
- Social Science / Anthropology
- Creative Writer / Content Developer
- Computer Science
- Food & Nutrition / Dietetics
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)
- MTS-01 (Carpentry)
- MTS-02 (Mason)
- MTS-03 (Laboratory)
- Technical Officer
- Life Sciences
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Applicants who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks / Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Statistics / Ph.D/ Master degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Physiology / Food & Nutrition / Food Technology / M.Pharmacy/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIN Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Technician -1: Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200/-
- MTS (Technical): Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/-
- Gen/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 300/-
- All Other Applicants (SC/ ST/ PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ninindia.org NIN Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NIN careers page at the official website www.ninindia.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NIN Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIN Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“The Director,ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition,Jamai Osmania Post,Hyderabad – 500007.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.12.2018
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 08.01.2019
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification 1: Click Here to Download
Official Notification 2: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply