Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for OPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Group – A. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||42 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For OPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per OPSC Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2020 to 27.11.2020