Women and Child Development have issued the latest notification for WCD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCD Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 410 posts
Last Date 29 Feb
Organization: Women and Child Development
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 410 posts
Post Name: Anganwadi Workers & Helper
Official Website: www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 24.01.2020
Last Date: 29.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCD Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.01.2020 to 29.02.2020
||Official Links for WCD Sarkari Naukri||