Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura has issued the latest notification for TRBT Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4,080 Posts|
|Post Name||Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers|
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Teacher ( for Classes VI-VIII)
- Under Graduate Teacher ( for Classes I-V)
- Graduate Teacher (for classes IX-X)
- Post Graduate Teacher (for Classes XI-XII)
- The candidates must have passed 12th/ Diploma/ B. El. Ed/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TRBT Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TRBT Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2020 to 08.12.2020