Food Corporation of India has issued a latest notification for FCI Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade III. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
FCI Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 4,058 posts
Last Date 19 Feb
Organization: Food Corporation of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 4,058 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade III
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 17.01.2020
Last Date: 19.02.2020
Details of Vacancies:
Junior Engineer 186
Assistant Grade III 3757
Stenographer Grade-II 76
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for FCI Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 9,900 – Rs. 25,530/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per FCI Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.01.2020 to 19.01.2020
||Official Links for FCI Sarkari Naukri||