The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 400 Posts
Last Date 30 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Sailors for Matric Recruit
- Applicants who have completed a Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Computer-based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2018
|| Important Links ||