National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the latest notification for NIELIT Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 40 Posts
Last Date 16 September
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIELIT Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NIELIT Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.09.2020 to 16.09.2020
|| Official Links For NIELIT Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Eligibility Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here