National Rail and Transportation Institute have issued the latest notification for NRTI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Finance Officer
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Registrar
- Admin Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, P.hD., or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NRTI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nrti.edu.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NRTI Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.10.2020 to 10.11.2020