National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for NIMR Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff, Project Assistant & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 39 Posts
Last Date 15 September
|Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Post Name||MTS, Project Assistant|
|Walk-in-Interview||15.09.2020 to 17.09.2020|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist-B
- Project Scientist –C
- Scientist – ‘C’
- Research Associate I
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Project Officer
- Lab Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIMR Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.31,000 – Rs. 47,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
National Institute of Malaria Research, Sec-8, Dwarka,New Delhi-110077.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 15.09.2020 to 17.09.2020
|| Official Links For NIMR Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here