Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for HSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
HSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 3,846 posts
Last Date 02 March
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Type of Employment: Haryana Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 3,864 posts
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 17.02.2020
Last Date: 02.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed the M.A, M.P.ED, B.P.ED, D.P.ED or the equivalent from a recognized Board for HSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Salary Package: Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Male/ Female: Rs. 500/-
- Female (Haryana resident): Rs. 125/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female: Rs. 75/-
- Physically Handicapped/ ExServiceman of Haryana: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per HSSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.02.2020 to 02.03.2020
||Official Links for HSSC Sarkari Naukri||