National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has issued the latest notification for NHM Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 3,800 Posts
Last Date 08 October
|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Type of Employment||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||3,800 Posts|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Community Health Officer
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NHM Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NHM Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.09.2020 to 08.10.2020