State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is ranked 216th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2017.
SBI Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 38 Posts
Last Date 06 December
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)
- Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
- Senior Manager (Marcom)
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships)
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit / Risk Management / International Banking)
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata
- Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA/ MBA / Post Graduate Diploma / Ph.D in HR or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SBI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- As per SBI Notification 2018
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at the official website www.bank.sbi
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.12.2018
|| Important Link ||