Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam has issued the latest notification for SSA Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Teacher. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 3,753 Posts
Last Date 11 October
|Organization||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||3,753 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc/ M.Sc with Assam UP-TET & Diploma, B.Ed/ B.Ed, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSA Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssa.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per SSA Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2020 to 11.10.2020