Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the latest notification for BPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Auditor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 373 Posts
Last Date 18 November
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||373 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed any Degree, MBA, CA or equivalent from a recognized Board For BPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs, 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidtes: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2020 to 18.11.2020